IBM has redesigned its PartnerWorld program, introducing three specialised tracks featuring Build, Service and Sell.
Microsoft has offered a sneak peak of its newest Azure VMware Solution ahead of its general launch later this year.
Former AWS VP and senior principal engineer Tim Bray has slammed Amazon’s handling of workers’ concerns amid the COVID-19 pandemic, following his decision to quit his top-dollar role with the company over the matter.
Dell EMC has finally launched its new midrange storage device that will eventually unify and replace its legacy lines.
Archer Minerals has inked a new partnership with IBM to help advance work underway in developing a quantum qubit processor for wide-scale adoption of the technology.
- Salesforce hires Cisco's Tara Ridley as new A/NZ channel leader
- Apple and Google to ban location tracking in COVID-19 contact tracing system
- Testing from home: How TDL is keeping customers on-track amid COVID-19
- MacTel launches Microsoft Teams SIP trunking service for WFH staff
- Phil Davis assumes regional control of AWS in APJ
- Red Hat plots CodeReady tools roadmap
- How developer teams went remote overnight
- FiveP, Qtec and Utilitise IT bring Teams to COVID-19-battling hospital
- What public clouds are coronavirus-themed threats hiding in?
- Q1 belongs to AWS and Microsoft as cloud provides ‘safe haven’ during Covid-19
- Vocus gets green light to settle $35M class action
- Trans-Tasman channel players could be in for an A/NZ 'travel bubble'
- Why didn’t Covid-19 break the internet?
- Supply-chain woes put the brakes on hyperscale data centres
Arlin Sorensen of ConnectWise outlines how partners can take financial responsibility
Citrix's A/NZ channel director Brian McColm outlines four broad partner opportunities
Arlin Sorensen of ConnectWise shares the business and personal adjustments required for MSPs to overcome the market challenges related to Covid-19
The Western Australia-based consultancy firm and MSP shares its story of empowerment
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.
IT admins can now use the G Suite console to secure G Suite accounts on Windows 10 using Google's anti-hijacking and suspicious-login-detection technologies.
To meet a need for faster high-end Ethernet, 800GbE has become a formal specification, but the reality on the ground is that 400GbE shipments are ...
Microsegmentation promises to thwart network attackers by curbing their movements and limiting access to enterprise resources. Architecture types include host-agent segmentation, hypervisor segmentation and network ...
If you've been waiting for Apple to finally announce a new iPhone that doesn't cost more than $1000 to own, this week bears good tidings ...
The Zachman Framework uses a 36-column matrix to help organize your company’s enterprise architecture and lend insight into your organization’s IT assets.
Governments and companies are using biometrics and geolocation to identify and track potential coronavirus victims in the name of public safety.
Scientists think that in much the same way the human body releases perspiration to cool down, special materials might release water to draw heat from ...
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.